Is a free 2022 DALMAC in your future?!?! Submit your best DALMAC 2021 pictures and be in the running to win a free 2022 DALMAC! FIVE categories: Dining Fun, On The Road, Interesting Sites, Rider Fun, and Biking Buddies.
AWARDS: Free DALMAC 2022 Jersey for the winner of each category. Free DALMAC 2022 for the best overall photo.
- Photo(s) must be from DALMAC 2021.
- Photos should be indicative of DALMAC. We love seeing the people and places that make DALMAC the epic bicycle tour that it is, so we suggest sharing photos of riders, scenery, sights along the way, people having fun, etc. If DALMAC riders are featured they must be registered riders, wearing a wrist band.
- If riders are featured riding, they must be wearing a helmet and wristband.
- By submitting photos, the photographer agrees to the DALMAC Photo Contest Rules and gives permission to DALMAC and TCBA to use the photos to promote DALMAC, TCBA and bicycling.
- Provide name, contact information (email and phone number, please!), and a brief caption with all photo submissions (we may change the photo title for our purposes.)
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The limit is two photos per email, please. You may send more than one email.
- Photo image size: Please send us the largest digital image size as possible – sometimes known as “raw” – uncompressed images. Do not reduce the original image size for ease in sending / receiving / uploading / downloading.
- Horizontal photos work best on web pages and computer screens. Please submit both horizontal and vertical photos.
Be sure to like our DALMAC Facebook page. Photo submissions will be posted regularly!!
Congratulations to Jason Lambright on winning the Best Overall category with the photo
“After The Rain Past“.
Congratulations to Pete Derkos winning photo category On The Road with
“A Couple Of Riders“.
Congratulations to Charlotte Stafford for the winning picture in Biking Buddies category.
Congratulations to Kyle Harr for the winning photo contest category Rider Fun with the photo
“At the Petoskey Trail Head“.
Congratulations to Thomas Baumann winning in the category Dinning Fun with
“Refueling In Farwell“.
Congratulations to Stacie Ballard winner in the category Interesting Sites.